Monday 18 February 2008

Free Seminar on Personal Debt Management with Gail Vaz-Oxlade

Monty Loree over at Canadian-Money-Advisor.ca is hosting a free teleseminar with author and TV show debt advisor Gail Vaz-Oxlade on March 4th, 8PM EST. This is your chance to get answers to your questions on the subject as the show will include audience interaction. Gail has her own website so you can check out her bona fides. From what I can tell, her viewpoint is sensible so I am happy to promote this event.

Monty is donating some extra seats to the event, so if you are interested in attending for free, leave a comment on this blog entry by the end of this week, 5pm on Friday, February 22nd. I will pick someone randomly (fortunately don't need to use the Monte Carlo simulator for this) and announce the winner through posting a comment here at which point I would need to get in touch by email (don't worry I won't sell your name to the devil or anyone else). On your comment, should you feel inspired, tell me the difference between good debt and bad debt.

Canadian-Money-Advisor is also running its own free-seat giveaway at this page. The site also warns " Each winner will call the teleseminar number given at their own expense. Long distance charges may apply."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow it is a very good comment for every one.asif debt management

Unknown said...

this is nice advice those whose want the debit this is really nice factor.
===========================
Shane
debt advice

SEO said...

I've never even thought about commenting till now. I guess if I really like a post I find myself checking the external links for more and favoriting (if that is a word) the post instead.
From now on though I'll definitely try and drop a comment every so often.
debt advice

Wikinvest Wire

Economic Calendar


 Powered by Forex Pros - The Forex Trading Portal.