Here's an opportunity for all the last minute tax filers to use UFile, one of the packages I rated highly recommended in my annual review last week. UFile has been one of the best packages ever since I started doing assessments several years ago.
Dr Tax, the makers of UFile, have supplied me with three codes for the online web version of UFile to give away to blog readers. With the code you can prepare your taxes for free, a value of $15.95 for an individual return, or $24.95 for a family (spouse and dependents).
This is how the giveaway works:
- To enter submit a comment on this post below - though you don't have to, I'd be interested in your comments on tax prep software; use a unique name (Anonymous won't suffice!) so I can distinguish people
- One entry per person please
- Entries close Friday, April 20th midnight EST
- I'll do a random draw of three (3) names from amongst the entries after the deadline
- Winners will be announced on the blog and asked to contact me via email with their own email address so I can reply with the code to enter in the UFile software (your email will not be used for any other purpose than to contact you as a winner)