Thanks to Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, I am giving away three codes for any online web version of TurboTax. That's right, prepare your taxes for free, a value of $17.99 for the Standard version, or $32.99 for the Premier version (adds investments and rental income) or up to $44.99 for the Home and Business version (contract worker or self-employed) .
Here are the details of the giveaway:
- To enter submit a comment on this post below - though you don't have to, I'd be interested in your comments on tax prep software since I am again working on my annual review of all the CRA Netfile certified packages (last year's review here); use a unique name (Anonymous won't suffice!) so I can distinguish people
- One entry per person please
- Entries close Friday, March 2nd midnight EST
- I'll do a random draw of three (3) names from amongst the entries after the deadline
- Winners will be announced on the blog and asked to contact me via email with their own email address so I can reply with the code to enter in the TurboTax software (your email will not be used for any other purpose than to contact you as a winner)